In the age of social media, people are so obsessed with their beauty and looking smart which is obvious from the incredible incline in Google searches on fitness topics.
To my surprise, I came to know about the fact that the “Apple Cider Vinegar weight loss technique” was among the fastest-rising health topic searches on Google from 2017.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
ACV is obtained by the fermentation process of apple pulp and consists of about 5–6% acetic acid, water, and a very minute amount of other acids like malic acid.
Researchers prove that acetic acid in ACV may promote fat loss within a few days. That’s why ACV is getting popularity all over the world. In this article, we will explore how Apple Cider Vinegar might help with weight loss, its other health paybacks, and how to add it to your diet plan.
Health effects of ACV weight loss diet
The health effects incorporated by ACV are listed below:
- A study showed that a diet complemented with acetic acid can do a considerable increase in the genes sensible for fat burning, which leads towards a less fat buildup.
- Research published by Clinical Institution claimed that the acetic acid leaves you fuller for a longer time and help you to eat fewer calories for the next time and lead to the actual weight loss.
- Acetic acid enhances the ability of muscles and liver to sustain the sugar levels in the blood. Stabilized levels of sugar in the blood are significant to ensure healthy and actual weight loss.
- In the rat study, acetic acid found to be helpful in reducing insulin levels, which might be favorable for fat-burning.
- Around 100 grams of ACV has just 22 calories which makes it a low-calorie drink that can be helpful for boosting weight loss.
- A study made on obese people exposed that the person who takes 1-2 tablespoons of ACV can easily reduce weight and fat within 12 weeks.
Techniques to use ACV in your diet
There are many methods to use ACV in your diet to lose weight. Few are listed below:
- The best way is to use it with water because pure Apple Cider Vinegar could be harmful.
- Around 1-2 tablespoons per day of ACV are enough to obtain full weight loss benefits.
- You could use ACV as a salad covering with olive oil to attain sustainable weight loss.
- While rare usage of apple cider vinegar might be safe, excessive consumption may reverse the good results as ACV is highly acidic. It may infuriate your throat if you use it frequently or in large amounts.
Taking a reasonable amount of ACV seems to encourage weight loss and offer numerous other health benefits. But it is highly recommended that one should use this solution under the strict guidance of a health expert.
Always seek advice from a nutritionist in case you are thinking of consuming it. Especially people with bad health conditions or who take drugs should consult their doctor before they try apple cider vinegar. Also, useless to say, you must couple it with a strong diet and training to lose weight.